Noobs Run Orphans

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
I've already set aside time to go wheeling this weekend, but since THERE'S SO MANY NOOBS, I need to find somewhere else to wheel and would love it if some other orphans from the noobs run want to join.

I was thinking Jenny Creek, but I've never run it so I don't know, but I'm open to suggestions. I was also thinking same meet up time.

So who's down?

MATPHAT

Lifted
I've run Jenny Creek for or five times as a total noob and never had a problem with it. Rig was 2.5 lift and stock size KO2 on my 4th gen 4runner. If I could do it with zero experience anyone could. There is only one challenge on the trail to speak of and it's not bad with a good line.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Go do Jenny Creek and check it out! It's one of our adopt-a-trails and I haven't heard of anybody heading up this year yet. I would be curious how it all is.

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
Go do Jenny Creek and check it out! It's one of our adopt-a-trails and I haven't heard of anybody heading up this year yet. I would be curious how it all is.
Yeah, that's kind of why it came to mind: I know it's one of our adopted trails, but I've never been there (only been up Rollins Pass). Getting kinda stoked. Got my 80 and my friends 4th gen 4R going so far.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
@stusic did you run Jenny Creek?