Nikon N80

Would anyone have any use for a Nikon N80 35mm camera w/ a 28-105 lens? PM me and let me know as I'm cleaning out my basement...

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Are you selling it or giving it away? I'd be interested in them, depending... :)

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
The N80 is a pretty neat body, sort of a baby F100. Matt, you realize this is a film camera, right? Totally electronic, though, not a great manual focus body (meter does not couple to AI or AI-S lenses).

Assuming that it's the 28-105f/3.5-4.5 AF-D. I'd be very interested in that, if Matt passes. I've been thinking that I would like a small zoom lens.

It would get used! Probably as an alternative to my N8008s for snaps and banging around in the Tuffy.

Hi Matt and Dave.

This is a 35mm camera and the lens is a Nikon 28-105 1:3.5-4.5D w/ normal and macro capabilities. There are also 2 filters that go with it both 62mm. one is clear coated to protect the lens and the other is a polarized filter.

I was hoping to get $50 for the body and then $100 for the lens (obo). Let me know if you guys are still interested.

oh and there is a very nice stylish lowepro bag that it's in. If you want the bag too the selling price is $5,000. :D Just kidding! The bag, camera cover, and misc caps and owners manual come w/ the camera if you want them / or need another bag...

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Dave, I'll let you have first crack at this. My budget is tapped right now.