Need trail leaders for 2017 CM?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Just wondering if you all need trail leaders this year. I'll be in Moab from Wednesday through Sunday and could lead trail(s) any of those days. I received my trail assignments in an email last week, but it doesn't mention anything about leading. I am assuming I'm a participant at this point.

I attended the Bill Burke leadership training in March. I have a decent amount of experience leading trails in Moab and elsewhere.

I've raised my hand to volunteer for trail leading for several years but haven't been assigned a job in quite a while. Am I a really bad leader and no one wants to tell me? Do y'all just have an old grudge against me that I need to apologize for? Is it the excessive farting? Just let me know.

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
If I had to guess I would say it's the excessive farting. :hill: Silent but deadly.:bawl:

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
You're on my list of suggested leaders, I hope that if you're on a trail in need of a leader (or gunner, see farting thing) that you'll be assigned yet.

Thanks Matt.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
You're on my list of suggested leaders, I hope that if you're on a trail in need of a leader (or gunner, see farting thing) that you'll be assigned yet.

Thanks Matt.

I'm fine with switching trails as well. Feel free to plug me in where you need me.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
If I had to guess I would say it's the excessive farting. :hill: Silent but deadly.:bawl:

It's not just the dust that will want you to keep your windows rolled up.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Just wondering if you all need trail leaders this year. I'll be in Moab from Wednesday through Sunday and could lead trail(s) any of those days. I received my trail assignments in an email last week, but it doesn't mention anything about leading. I am assuming I'm a participant at this point.

I attended the Bill Burke leadership training in March. I have a decent amount of experience leading trails in Moab and elsewhere.

I've raised my hand to volunteer for trail leading for several years but haven't been assigned a job in quite a while. Am I a really bad leader and no one wants to tell me? Do y'all just have an old grudge against me that I need to apologize for? Is it the excessive farting? Just let me know.

Just saw this thread.

Mainly, if you signed up for a trail that already had a trail leader, then we aren't going to ask. For example, this year you signed up for Fins on Thu. Marlin asked if I would lead for him and I said yes. I saw you had asked for the trail and assigned you as gunner. Tim has led Wipeout as a vendor-sponsor for a million years on Friday, so you're just in there for the potluck lunch. Saturday you have No trail Run as all three choices.

If you could lead Kane Creek on Sat that would be awesome. Or, lead a trail we need to create on Sat: Any of Jax Trax, Dome, Wipout or Flat Iron. Fins, E-Hill are full, and the ones that have room are kind of tougher trails for these 31 open folks. I have about a dozen or so that I can't finalize until we can get a moderate trail going on Sat. Dome would probably be first choice followed by Flat Iron. But basically we need an easy/moderate trail on Sat to put all these people on to.

LXBRADY

Hard Core 4+
Let's plan Matt for KC on Saturday. I choose not to lead or gun because I have friends from WA on KC Saturday and I am looking forward to taking it easy.