Need trail & camping recommendations

BoozeMaker

Brand New
Hey all, first post here. Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place. I'm looking for some recommendations for places to go. Here's the scoop:

Me and 3 other guys are looking to have a guys' weekend the first weekend of October. Leaving from Longmont, I'm looking for a place that has good wheeling and some dispersed camping nearby, within 2-3 hours drive. I've done Miller Rock, Bunce School, and Storm Mountain more times than I can count, so hoping for something a little different. I see mention of a lot of trails on here that I haven't done, so don't know what difficulty we're looking at (I'd like a challenge) or if there is any camping nearby.

I'm in a 100-series with an OME lift, sliders, and (as of this week) high clearance bumpers front and rear. It's a dedicated adventure rig, so I don't mind pushing the limits within reason. I'd like something that's a bit more interesting than a service road.

Any favorites or suggestions?

Lastresort576

Hard Core 4+
Recently discovered Johnny Park road. Good for all the above. Out n back trail. We found a pretty sweet camp site as well
C547FDF2-D6B7-4218-BE9A-BF41FA343E60.jpeg

Lastresort576

Hard Core 4+
That's what I'm talking about! Thanks!
You bet. That camp site is a decent ways into the trail. It gets flexy in spots, but nothing that you can’t find easy alternate lines through. There’s a decent YouTube video of an xterra going through to get an idea of the trail.