National Parks Trails for Cruise Moab 2023 - IMPORTANT INFO PLEASE READ!!!

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Just a friendly reminder to anyone who is running a National Parks Trail you MUST have pre-purchased AND printed your day vehicle pass to get in. They will be making ZERO exceptions this year. :)

Here is the link for ARCHES

Here is the link for ELEPHANT HILL/CANYONLANDS

If you have any questions or need any help please reach out!!

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Good reminder. Don't wait until the day before or you'll be f'ed. This almost happened to me last May but somehow I stubbled across this requirement two days before going to Arches and got one of the last passes available. I saw several people getting denied at the gate.

Stepmurr

Wincher
Do we need to get a timed entry pass in addition to the entrance fee? I have an America the beautiful pass for entry, but it looks like the timed entry pass may not be available.

IMG_2722.png

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
There’s an App, I used it to enter as well as reserving Campsite 4 on Devils kitchen ( best ever) and will damned sure do it again (fecking fantastic).

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Do we need to get a timed entry pass in addition to the entrance fee? I have an America the beautiful pass for entry, but it looks like the timed entry pass may not be available.

View attachment 114164
I'm awaiting on answer on this, cause it says on the website if you have a special use permit you do not need a timed entry ticket and we do have a special use permit.
1681513559275.png

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
@Stepmurr did you use the link i provided above? You only need a SITE PASS not a timed entry pass

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
The part highlighted in yellow does not apply since we have a Special Use Permit, Please select one of the 2 park pass options circled in pink.

1681514903468.png

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
it looks like its actually cheaper to purchase the annual pass if you are running both Arches and E-hill... just a thought.