• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

name that 62 part....

acon40

Banned
Buddy of mine has a 62 and we are both trying to figure out.....what is supposed to be under the radio in a opening about the size of a clock. if I had a picture I could explain it better.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
It's just a blank dash piece that pops in.

Edit: here's a pic, in fact I bet Ige has one she'd sell you.. raffle truck don't need it no mo ;)

Attachments

• DSC02029.JPG
    DSC02029.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 134

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Flux capacitor.

It's just a blank dash piece that pops in.

Edit: here's a pic, in fact I bet Ige has one she'd sell you.. raffle truck don't need it no mo ;)

Actually, they made a NonUsa clock/lean angle meter thing. There is a guy on ebay that sells them every once in a while. Really cool addition if you have $200 burnig a hole.

Cheeseman

Rising Sun Member
Great place for those push button locker switches. Or the James Bond passenger seat ejection button.
________
HERBAL HEALTH SHOP

Last edited: