MSV/ coney flats and T-33

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Anyone interested in running these in the near future? I would like to get out on it while the water is still flowing from melt! I have never done T-33 plane crash and would like to try to hit that first and then do MSV. Let me know who might be interested. Trails offroad have it rated as difficult but I would put around advanced moderate to slightly difficult.

IoN6

Rising Sun Member
{depending on the day} Count me in! Did not wheel entirely to the crash, but have been up that way before.

Lastresort576

Hard Core 4+
I did t33 3-weekends ago now. Fun trail and more demanding than I had expected, zero traffic.
AC2A09B6-8C6A-4206-AA99-CC4DD65BB133.jpeg

my buddies jeep. No pix of the 80 on that trip.

3A0B00B4-0D6A-4F87-99BD-766F053B8DD5.jpeg

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Anyone interested in running these in the near future? I would like to get out on it while the water is still flowing from melt! I have never done T-33 plane crash and would like to try to hit that first and then do MSV. Let me know who might be interested. Trails offroad have it rated as difficult but I would put around advanced moderate to slightly difficult.
Just ran MSV/Coney yesterday. I just opened this weekend. Water is higher than usual, but not real bad. T-33 is a shit show ATM.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Just ran MSV/Coney yesterday. I just opened this weekend. Water is higher than usual, but not real bad. T-33 is a shit show ATM.
Side by side shit show? That is what assume it will be and would want to hit it early am.

MATPHAT

Lifted
I'd be down to do it. But my boy doesn't go to daycare in Boulder till 8:30. Meaning I would not be at the trail till 10am. Probably too late for this crew I'd imagine.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Side by side shit show? That is what assume it will be and would want to hit it early am.
Just busy!
Friend ran it last weekend... Said it was a total and complete mad house.

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member
I want to run these sometime this year. I can on occasion make a weekday happen too. Current future has most weekends pretty packed though

Oneops

Sadly hate the area now. Even a couple times during the winter. The sxs rental company has ruined it.

Lastresort576

Hard Core 4+
Sadly hate the area now. Even a couple times during the winter. The sxs rental company has ruined it.
The one that was on the trail head I believe is no more. But I’ve been wrong before.

60wag

Rising Sun Member
This the the rental operation at the north end of Bunce Rd, Sept 2020. I was shocked at the number of vehicles they kept up there.

Attachments

• Bunce SXS.jpg
    Bunce SXS.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 166

maxpowerzz

Trail Ready
This the the rental operation at the north end of Bunce Rd, Sept 2020. I was shocked at the number of vehicles they kept up there.
That's bananas

Oneops

I’ve been told they’re over on Switzerland now as well.