MORRFlate Quad+ Tire Inflation Kit

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I ordered this kit early last week, and it was just delivered today. I opted for the built-in digital gauge, and am glad I did. It's super well-built (well, except for the extension hose, but I'll get to that in a second). It takes roughly 30 seconds to deploy, and maybe a few more minutes to wrap up and stow away. The connectors that latch onto each valve stem are also amazing - much easier and more secure than what I've used in the past. It also comes with a handy carrying case.

With my ARB Twin Compressor, airing up all four tires to 38.5 PSI (from 17 PSI) took 6 minutes, 42 seconds. In the past, it typically took me about 3-4 minutes per tire using an ARB digital inflator/gauge, so roughly 12-16 minutes total, not including the time spent running around the truck (not to mention having to stand there and hold the gauge open while airing up).

The only issue I've found, is that the extension hose "popped/split" open as soon as I connected it to the compressor. I'm going to assume that this happens pretty rarely, as the hose and hardware throughout the rest of the kit is pretty robust, and the rest of the kit performed flawlessly (I used my old ARB hose to connect the kit to my compressor). A picture of the "split" is the last one below.

Overall, I'm very impressed. This will be an incredibly useful tool on the trail. Can't wait to give it some real-world tests!

IMG_3739.jpg

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3741.jpg

(the red hose is my old ARB)
IMG_3742.jpg

IMG_3743.jpg

IMG_3744.jpg

IMG_3738.jpg

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I sent Tyler @ MORRFlate an email last night regarding the extension hose issue, and they shipped a new one out to me this morning, free of charge. Sounds like it's a pretty weird event, as he said those hoses are rated at 3,000 PSI. It's always nice to work with a vendor who has great communication and stands behind their product.