FREE Modern tv stand, white 60” long

DanielChase

Rising Sun Member
Nice and low because most people have their tv too high…

443-223-9025
Must pick up in Englewood near Hampden and university before I get I tired of looking at it and haul it to goodwill. Nice condition, I think I bought it at ikea for about 400.

Attachments

• IMG_4969.jpeg
    IMG_4969.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 62

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
No, but if you’re looking for a home for that (preway?) Fireplace I know a gal 🤣

DanielChase

Rising Sun Member
No, but if you’re looking for a home for that (preway?) Fireplace I know a gal 🤣
That’s a terraflame, it’s what you use when you’re not allowed to have a real fireplace, check em out online or on YouTube.

I do have 2 Midcentury Malm style fireplaces for sale on Facebook. Please, for the love of god, help me get them out of here.

I am ready to make a fantastic deal on both to get my garage space back. Fantastic deal!! That’s the ChaseMart Guarantee!

Last edited:

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
That’s a terraflame, it’s what you use when you’re not allowed to have a real fireplace, check em out online or on YouTube.

I do have 2 Midcentury Malm style fireplaces for sale on Facebook. Please, for the love of god, help me get them out of here.

I knew it wasnt a Preway or Malm logo and that I had seen it before just couldn't quite read it even zoomed in lol
Have you tried posting in the Denver MCM groups? I can't imagine them not selling quickly for that price?

For me that spaceship open oval front style has my 🫶

DanielChase

Rising Sun Member
I knew it wasnt a Preway or Malm logo and that I had seen it before just couldn't quite read it even zoomed in lol
Have you tried posting in the Denver MCM groups? I can't imagine them not selling quickly for that price?

For me that spaceship open oval front style has my 🫶
No I haven’t, just regular marketplace. I hate Facebook so much…