Moab labor day weekend and week

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Scott there's a club run in Ouray that weekend. Pretty mellow compared to some of what you have planned in Moab, but scenery is excellent, and company is even better. If your interested come join us there. I'd join you in Moab another weekend maybe mid October? Your rig is a little more built than mine but don't let the heated leather seats fool you.
Welcome to the Board.

Second trip on mid october

We will certainly will be up for another trip to Moab in mid October, as well. We typically like to go down about once a month in the fall/early winter. Lets get another trip planned on a non-home game weekend for the Broncos (as we go to all the home games). It will be a pleasure to meet some of the great folks in the club.

Any other club members wanting to hit some of the harder trails for labor day weekend?

Scott

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Scott did you just move to the area?

You do know that our club is the host of Cruise Moab in May. It's a blast and some of us head out for the whole week.

Welcome.

Ken,

I didn't just move here, but find myself wanting to get on the trails with a few more folks once in awhile. I typically either go by myself, or with my friend Dan (BlingTaco). It seems that most of my friends are too busy working to go out much, so I thought I would enlarge the circle of friends for some of the trips up to the mtns and moab.

Scott