• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

MOAB 2020

waylo26

Brand New
I planned a trip to Moab on the same dates as the Moab 2020 event.
Do I have to pay the registration fee of 250 dollars to ride the trails.
Any help/suggestions are appreciated

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I planned a trip to Moab on the same dates as the Moab 2020 event.
Do I have to pay the registration fee of 250 dollars to ride the trails.
Any help/suggestions are appreciated

Not at all, and please come by and see us. However, you can’t go on guided trail runs with CM participants/leaders and gunners. Or participate in the raffle/dinner. Trails remain open to public use while the event takes place.

Cheers!

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
All the trails are still open to individual users. We have to obtain permits from the BLM and other agencies because we run an event, but this does not give us any exclusive rights to the trails. Most of our trail runs start at 9:00 a.m. so I always recommend to start a little earlier to get out ahead of us on the trail since we move slow. If you do get behind us, we will all pull over to let you pass as soon as there is a wider point on the trail where it's safe to do so. Hope you enjoy Moab as much as we do!

If you own a Toyota 4WD vehicle, the best night to come visit the event will be Thursday night during Vendor night.