• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Man, the Rivian is fast

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
Very cool. I love the bit with the GMC syclone at the end. The syclone has always been my favorite production performance truck.

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
Can confirm. It's ridiculously fast :)

Here’s a video from a few months ago at an event we did in SoCal. Not trying to spam with Instagram posts, but I couldn’t attach the video file unfortunately:

Last edited:

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
I went on a walk with my kids yesterday and found the hive where all the Rivians in Denver are coming from. It’s near Steele and 40th, not far from my house at all.

9EBCB1B1-CE36-42D9-BCA9-B66899052F3C.jpeg

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
I went on a walk with my kids yesterday and found the hive where all the Rivians in Denver are coming from. It’s near Steele and 40th, not far from my house at all.

View attachment 103053

Yes that’s the Denver service center - it’s very cool! Here are a couple pics from an event for pre order holders we had a couple weeks ago:

0F9619C8-6250-4276-AD65-F75B7789E5AE.jpeg
68970BF9-2EA8-44CB-9F47-907FD88B7A8E.jpeg

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
Yes that’s the Denver service center - it’s very cool! Here are a couple pics from an event for pre order holders we had a couple weeks ago:

View attachment 103054View attachment 103055
Are there any anticipated events for potential customers with no order placed?
When I drove by I saw your 200 series and what looked like a couple of Tacoma's with fleet/rental plates.

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
Are there any anticipated events for potential customers with no order placed?
When I drove by I saw your 200 series and what looked like a couple of Tacoma's with fleet/rental plates.

Nothing on the books right now, but I'm hoping there will be in the future. If/when that happens, I'll definitely post about it in this subforum! Someone from Mud actually recognized my truck and stopped in to say hi during the event which was cool. I would love to show more people the trucks - they're super cool! Speaking of which, I had a fun opportunity to show someone around the truck and give a ride to a couple weeks ago:

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
We saw one last weekend starting fins and things as we left. They do look really good in person. I bet they had a great time but wonder how the rear bumper is looking now.

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I'm still pissed I have to wait until 2024 for mine. :mad:

@mcgaskins - can you hurry up the quad motor R1S, please? Pretty please with sugar on top? 🤷‍♂️ ;)