Lx450

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
I'm thinking of getting an LX. Can anyone tell me how the factory rear spoiler thingie mounts? Are there holes in the upper tail gate or do they hang on the top like JDM spoilers? Thanks.

FJBen

I'm thinking of getting an LX. Can anyone tell me how the factory rear spoiler thingie mounts? Are there holes in the upper tail gate or do they hang on the top like JDM spoilers? Thanks.

did you see the one on Craigslist? Looks really nice, I have a bunch of pics of that one if you are interested that I can foward to you.

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
If you're talking about the locked 97 Gold LX450 for $11,000 - it sold the first day.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
That's it. He said he was going to take it off a couple days ago.:rolleyes:

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
Not yet. State Farm takes their time. It's going to be a week or more before they get everything done.

FJBen

Not yet. State Farm takes their time. It's going to be a week or more before they get everything done.

State Farm is good, or has been to me...mother in law works for our agent...;) when I totalled the 55, they were there in a week and were extremely fair.

I bet you'll get the same adjuster I had, he is a wheeler and is pretty cool. Plus you'll probably get to argue with the main office once they try and low ball you at first. :D

Sounds like they are gonna total it and you're buying it back?