• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Wanted Long shot, anyone have two 43435-60020's kicking around that I can buy?

Looking to find and/or buy something? Add this prefix to your thread.

IoN6

Rising Sun Member
Bumbled my parts order and spaced these. Stevenson cannot get them until Monday. Anyone have some spares I could buy (or replace next week)?

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Spindle gaskets? I do, probably, for an 80. In Littleton. I have a full rebuild kit ready to go.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Longshot? Don't you realize this is Rising Sun? In Sloan's Lake.

Have you already been to Stevinson for what they have? I need to go there to get some parts today.

Attachments

• IMG_2098.jpg
    IMG_2098.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 86

IoN6

Rising Sun Member
Thanks Matt, I got my wires crossed and Stevenson has the gaskets I need 43436-60011, not the spindle to knuckle gaskets I originally posted about.

IoN6

Rising Sun Member
Longshot? Don't you realize this is Rising Sun? In Sloan's Lake.

Have you already been to Stevinson for what they have? I need to go there to get some parts today.

So, I have the spindle to knuckle gaskets 43435-60020

But I did not order the dust shield to dust seal gasket 43436-60011 (which Stevenson has 8 of in stock)

I am headed over there now to pick them up.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

subzali

Hard Core 4+
John, if you need anything just let me know, I can dive into my stash.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
FYI for the future this is a great package: https://cruiserteq.com/knuckle-rebuild-kits/

That's a good price and seems a fairly complete kit, but they are out of stock on disk 40/55/60 series and 80 series. I'd go with Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters as second choice after Stevinson. Picked up two special orders at Stevinson today, air filters for my wife's Yaris and Rav4, air filters for my 2Fs, longer front wheel studs and dowel pins for my 60. Over the years I have accumulated front wheel gasket stuff up the gazoo for field repairs and just to have on hand and am sure I would have whatever gaskets John needed, but just saw this post ;)

IoN6

Rising Sun Member
Thanks everyone! Sounds like a few of us made Stevenson runs yesterday :D