SRT08BUS Hard Core 4+ Joined Jul 28, 2009 Messages 691 Location Colorado Feb 5, 2010 #1 Over the past moth I've come to the forum page and see that I'm signed on, without even signing on. I also have 2 sign in even though it shows that I already have, even though I haven't. Is that a problem that anyone else is having?
Over the past moth I've come to the forum page and see that I'm signed on, without even signing on. I also have 2 sign in even though it shows that I already have, even though I haven't. Is that a problem that anyone else is having?
wesintl Moderator Joined Aug 22, 2005 Messages 8,982 Location in da house Feb 5, 2010 #2 nope.. your end. clear cache and cookies. Do you have auto sign in checked either on the forum page or the browser?
nope.. your end. clear cache and cookies. Do you have auto sign in checked either on the forum page or the browser?
SRT08BUS Hard Core 4+ Joined Jul 28, 2009 Messages 691 Location Colorado Feb 5, 2010 #3 I try 2 clear it most of the time but noticed it happened a couple times when I know that I cleared it. I have it on for the form but not the browser.
I try 2 clear it most of the time but noticed it happened a couple times when I know that I cleared it. I have it on for the form but not the browser.