• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Loading dock or fork lift for bumper delivery

Smakee

Does anybody have a loading dock or fork lift at a commercial address where I could take delivery of my 4x4labs rear bumper? Thanks!

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
Will it be completely assembled or will the swing arms ship off the bumper. I ask as I have no issue lifting my 4x4 labs Bumper up and mounting it solo. Would be a different story with the swings mounted.

You might be fine with home delivery if they have a drop gate trailer and a pallet jack.

Smakee

I’m assuming it’s coming with the swing arms off the bumper. Maybe I should just push back on them a little harder. Ive got a friend who works on one of my other cars said he would take it if I need the commercial address. So should be good to go either way.

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
I’m assuming it’s coming with the swing arms off the bumper. Maybe I should just push back on them a little harder. Ive got a friend who works on one of my other cars said he would take it if I need the commercial address. So should be good to go either way.
I think its their shipping handler that will only deliver to a commercial address. I had to receive mine at a Ford dealership a block from my house.

Smakee

Yeah, looks to be that way. They said no to me taking delivery out on my street. Hopefully all the pieces parts will fit in the back of my 200. The 80 isn’t quite drive-able yet... a few more bits and things left to install on the suspension build.