• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Live from Cruise Moab

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
I can't believe no one has started this thread yet...

Well, Perry and I were the first ones here and I am happy to say that my truck is live at Cruise Moab. As opposed to dead or in limp mode. :lmao:

The troops started coming in this afternoon and a fine time is fixin' ta be had by all. That is all at this time...

Sorry, we have already been out here a week, staying at Kens Lake. We were out early to have our car (1957 Willys pick-up truck) in the Cassic Car Show this weekend.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Well then you've REALLY been slacking!!!!! :lmao:

J/K. I love coming out early for the hod rod show and Saturday night main street hooliganism.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
just drove back from vail (from a soccer game, can you believe it?) saw two 80's heading out there.. kinda jealous

Convert

Hard Core 4+
Pics are required for a Live at Thread,slackers

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
The wind just picked up with some very high gusts which is keeping picture taking and socializing to a minimum. Course there is the Davidson's 31ft Cruiser

Been at slick rock campground since late Friday space #10. Our first Moab trip decided to run a trail on saturday..
since it was close to town we did Moab Rim.

DSC_00383.JPG

Holy crap they don't make forest road like that in Oregon.

DSC_00371.JPG

Made it to the top and it started to rain. I figuire wet slick rock isn't good. So we roamed around the top looking for another way down to no avail of course. The rain subsided so we scampered back down and only knocked a bumper wing off my FJ. I had planned on removing the tupperware when I got here but forgot. It' off there now.

We heard of legendary monday adhoc runs and would love the opportunity to join in.

Thanks

Larry and Tony

wesintl

RS Moderator
awesome. It's going to be a long couple days til thurs. Thanks for pics

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
More please:D:D

Kevin

subzali

Hard Core 4+
yep, long four day week this week, waiting until the chance to run out there Thursday night. I'm sure Jacki is glad Moab is this next weekend (besides the part where I will be there and she won't be); I've only been talking about it for 4 or 5 months :rolleyes:

Need pics of 31 ft Cruiser and more pics in general!

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Isn't it sacrilegious to show a *eep picture in the Live from Cruise Moab thread?? :eek: especially before we see any 40's!

Wish I was there!

:beer:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
So what's the internet story? Just up by the pool again, or everywhere in camp? Any cotton this year?

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Isn't it sacrilegious to show a *eep picture in the Live from Cruise Moab thread?? :eek: especially before we see any 40's!

Wish I was there!

:beer:

The slackers out there leave us hanging and when they finally do post up two small teaser pics one has a Chrysler in it.....WTF? :rant:

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
Well not to defend the slacker's, us no show's have to remember this is pre Cruise Moab shot's so there might be one of those J**p thing's around right now.. i'm sure they will redeem them self's very soon i hope!!!

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
someone need's to put a big brite sign up at slickrock camp ground so we can see it on google earth ...

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
I am on my way. Some problems but we are OK now Save me a beer.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
someone need's to put a big brite sign up at slickrock camp ground so we can see it on google earth ...

GE is not a live feed.....only way you would see it would be if they just happened to update the Sat image while the event was going on.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
GE is not a live feed.....only way you would see it would be if they just happened to update the Sat image while the event was going on.

if they do that, i'll flip off the satallite:lmao:

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
Not CM related but i'd figured i would post here drove the forty for the first time in a better part of a year and for some reason 30F seem's a little cold on the hand's with a bikini top on the truck...

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Is there just one Internet access point near the office? How far does it reach. I.e. I'm in a camp site near the back fence.