For Sale LC200 roof rack, Tacoma wheels, Marlin crawler LCA kit.

All prices OBO, I want to get this stuff out of my shop. Located in north thornton area.

2013 Tacoma 16” allow wheels set of 4, $100
IMG_2532.jpeg

2020 LC200 stock roof rack, rails and mounting hardware. Apparently these can be swapped onto LX570 to get a full length rack $75.

Marlin crawler LCA gusset kits fits Tacoma, 4runner, GX, FJ Cruiser. New in box $100

I can be contacted via PM or via email my user name @aol.

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
I did Marlin's LCA gussets on my Tacoma last summer. Nice kit and no issues clearing my RCI skid plate. If anyone's interested well worth the price quality and fit are good.

I had one pocket that had splayed open a bit from running over rocks that I had to work back into shape. So these are something you do ideally on a new truck that hasn't yet been wheeled too much. It's a lot easier to do when you have the LCA off, too. The hardest part is getting a wire wheel in to clean off paint before welding. There's a few welds I didn't do more because an angle grinder wouldn't fit rather than the torch. I also didn't do the plug welds. I'm only running 32" tires and don't wail on my truck so that seemed unnecessary.

It's not mandatory that you use thick ears on the alignment tabs but they'll clear them if you have Total Chaos ones. I set them to be equal on both sides of the stock ones and will one day cut little plugs to back them up but even if I never do the only risk I have now is gorilla fisted alignment techs. There's no way practically without doing a lot of damage for rocks to hurt them now.

GLWS!

IMG_3109_mid.jpg

Last edited:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
2020 LC200 stock roof rack, rails and mounting hardware. Apparently these can be swapped onto LX570 to get a full length rack $75.
Yes that is correct, direct swap on a 2008-2015 LX570. 16+ requires removing the headliner. the length difference is 10".... 49" vs. 39"