Jcbmx

Trail Ready
Front bumper parts:
Crash bar and brackets
Styrofoam piece that goes in front of the crash bar
Under the bumper wind fairings
Left and right bumper panels
OEM left and right fogs

I installed an ARB bumper on my 200 and this is the perfect condition stuff that came off.

If nobody wants it for free(or a 6-pack) it's going on eBay for money

Attachments

• BE39499D-2B31-4D3F-8F81-1DF6A07DB6C1.jpeg
    BE39499D-2B31-4D3F-8F81-1DF6A07DB6C1.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 79

kurtnkegger

Rising Sun Member
I'll take the fog lights, got some Guiness to trade if you'd like...

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
I had tons of 200 front bumper parts I ended up having to toss in the large item recycling because I couldn't give them away after a couple years of trying to keep them from a landfill. I even called junk yards and said they could have the parts for free and no one wanted them. Which tells me in about a year or two, everyone is going to be asking for these parts because they can't find them anywhere :ROFLMAO:

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
I had tons of 200 front bumper parts I ended up having to toss in the large item recycling because I couldn't give them away after a couple years of trying to keep them from a landfill. I even called junk yards and said they could have the parts for free and no one wanted them. Which tells me in about a year or two, everyone is going to be asking for these parts because they can't find them anywhere :ROFLMAO:
I did the same!

Jcbmx

Trail Ready
I
I did the same!

🤣im gonna look at these as future gold and leave em in the rafters and try to put my kids through college when I sell em in ten years

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
🤣im gonna look at these as future gold and leave em in the rafters and try to put my kids through college when I sell em in ten years

Good call - and don’t forget about those third row seats I’m sure will be worth a fortune one day too! ;)

Jcbmx

Trail Ready
Good call - and don’t forget about those third row seats I’m sure will be worth a fortune one day too! ;)
I actually have two sets of third row seats, I wound up with the poverty spec 200 series second and third rows...I'll take a mansion with underground garage please 😎