KOH - King of the Hammers 2024 Reporting

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
I left Thursday night and I’m just outside Vegas. Will be at Hammers by mid afternoon.
Hope to have bandwidth to keep you updated here and on Instagram at Long cruiser. King of a hammer has really great. Live feeds this year including streaming video from race cars I’ll have a Starlink out in the field and see what I can share live on social.

IMG_5518.jpeg

IMG_5525.jpeg
IMG_5524.jpegIMG_5575.jpegIMG_5577.jpegIMG_5593.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5571.jpeg
    IMG_5571.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 32

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Hopefully it dries out a little bit! Looks muddy as heck from the pics I have seen so far.. looking forward to the pics! :beer:

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
looked pretty dry when i was watching rob tygart run

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I left Thursday night and I’m just outside Vegas. Will be at Hammers by mid afternoon.
Hope to have bandwidth to keep you updated here and on Instagram at Long cruiser. King of a hammer has really great. Live feeds this year including streaming video from race cars I’ll have a Starlink out in the field and see what I can share live on social.

View attachment 125960

View attachment 125959
View attachment 125961View attachment 125963View attachment 125964View attachment 125965
Safe travels my friend!

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I know this guy! Can’t for the life of me recall his name. He used to work for SET man I’m racking my brain. He brings the party no doubt haha.
IMG_4739.jpeg

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Saw that @Inukshuk posted a video on Instagram of Rob ripping by in his 45. He's also been posting stuff over there: "landcrusher909" I believe.

For those that don't know Rob, I've only met him a handful of times and he's a total sweetheart. Always seems willing to lend a hand or just the vast amount of expertise floating around in his brain. Doesn't hurt that he has some cool trucks, too. He's currently got a 45 pickup built for desert racing, running an F motor. Keeping it original! Other folks around here probably know him far better than I do though...

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Rob finished and was stoked!
Weather’s been beautiful and some wind and rain is supposed to arrive today. Should make it fun. The UTV races just kicked off. We had a taco party in the desert last night.
Two nights ago was the Ultra Three three wheeler races. That’s Blake Wilkey’s three wheeler on top of LingCruiser. Baja Designs recently signed him .
There was a monster, flat fender, shooting flames in the air as three wheelers ripped around a track occasionally launching into the crowd.
Long Cruisers’s been doing great wheeling.
Kurt, Bub, and I went to Joshua tree yesterday and did some thrift store shopping and had some ice cream.
And there’s still three more days of races here. The biggest biggest races yet to come, although trophy trucks last Sunday were awesome

IMG_5739.jpegIMG_5770.jpegIMG_5833.jpegIMG_5880.jpegIMG_5916.jpegIMG_5920.jpegIMG_5933.jpeg