• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Join TLCA - new & improved membership web page

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Yes totally, that is much better. My only criticism is when I mouse over those options the cursor changes to the little finger, making me think it's a link... but it's only a link when I actually mouse over the little blue button. So I'd make either the entire table cell a link, as the finger currently indicates, or I'd make only the little blue button get the mouseover=finger code... I was clicking away wondering why the link wasn't working, until I figured out the finger had to be over the button. A finger with no link is annoying and makes me think something is broken.

sorry for the non-webmaster terms but lmk if you have any questions.

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I agree with Tim. Much better, except for the link dealio. :hill:

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
perfect Matt. I like that

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Yes totally, that is much better. My only criticism is when I mouse over those options the cursor changes to the little finger, making me think it's a link... but it's only a link when I actually mouse over the little blue button. So I'd make either the entire table cell a link, as the finger currently indicates, or I'd make only the little blue button get the mouseover=finger code... I was clicking away wondering why the link wasn't working, until I figured out the finger had to be over the button. A finger with no link is annoying and makes me think something is broken.

sorry for the non-webmaster terms but lmk if you have any questions.
Tim, what kind of computer/tablet/phone are you using? What browser? I don't get the pointer finger except for the JOIN NOW button. Need to see what you are seeing in order to fix this.

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
It was doing the pointer finger for me with Chrome on a Windows 10 laptop. Now it is only showing up when I hover over the actual button. Weird.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Whatever you did, you fixed it Matt. Now I only get the finger when I'm over the button. And yeah, Chrome and winders, suspect the same as Dan.

DanTheMan

Rising Sun Member
Looks great! Thanks Matt!

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Why are you all giving Hulk credit for the work of Mrs. Hulk? I'd like flowers and accolades please. :)
🌻🥀🌷💐

:clap:

Nice work Karie!