Jenny Creek Road

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
MANY thanks to Bruce for covering for me while I was out of town!

Here is the content of his summary last time, for posterity:
Some quick notes from the meeting:

Next meeting is tentatively Sept 22nd.

The signing project up near Miller Rock went well.

This Sat, the 27th, Adam will be heading up a signing project in Moon Gulch near Rollinsville.

A big part of the meeting was discussion regarding restoration in the Lefthand Canyon OHV area.

Regarding Jenny Creek... Cat needs to work out a plan for what needs to be done up there but if we can suggest some possible dates, we might be able to at least get up there to mark off some of the user created spurs before the snow flies. A Forest Service hydraulogist is going to be involved in whatever plan evolves regarding the mud bog. The hydraulogist isn't available for at least two weeks but if we can suggest a weekend or two in Sept, maybe we can make something happen this fall.

Bruce

Soo.... what dates work for everyone? FWIW, Sundays are becoming extremely difficult for me, it really impacts family and church commitments. Nevertheless this is very important too. I would like to whip this l'il project out!

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
By the way, Moon Gulch is right near Rollinsville and near Jenny Creek, it would make a very fun day I think. I have never wheeled it, but it's good to get to know alternative trails in the area.

A few of us are getting really good and quick with those carsonites.... :D eh, Ige, and Perry???? :cool:

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
i work every third saturday...next on is sept3, then the 24th...those are bad for me. sor far open for next month

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
With school starting up again and with that youth sports my saturdays will be pretty booked. I too do the church family thing every sunday but I could get away with one here or there.

Oh but there are always tuesdays! :D

Hey - Moon Gulch? Jenny Creek? Holy cow, those are practically in my back yard! AND - the Gnewt now has nice strong 4Runner axles, so she is now oficially READY TO WHEEL. (Well almost, sort of.)

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
AND- qualifies for Suzuki club membership AND Toyota club membership!!! :rolleyes:

Heck, some of the cruisers in the club sport a grill from Japan and they are called Toyotas.

Shoot Adam a line at 3jeeps@frii.com and he can give you more info on the Moon Gulch signing. And you are more than welcome to come along on any Jenny Creek work, when scheduled. Been a while since we've wheeled together anywho, Bob!

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Good Job with this Bill! Let me know when the dates get set.. I'll try and be there. Then we can impress the forest service on how well we can install those carsonite signs. And block off roads for that matter.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Cat called me back, I should be hearing from the travel manager soon.