Jenny Creek field report

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Apparently our winch point is getting put to good use:
http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=100160

Working in shaping behavior too! It's more fun to winch through the drift than go around it, and since the drift is at the END of the trail, the desire to complete the trail is strong.

Awesome. We need someone to assemble a work party to re-set some of the posts that came down. Probably set a guy cable as well, to hold them up al permanente.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Well, that's the deal! I need someone to set it up!

My life is utterly frazzled right now, but I do want to bring it to the club's attention so we don't drop the ball - so are you volunteering, hmmmmm???;)

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Well, that's the deal! I need someone to set it up!

My life is utterly frazzled right now, but I do want to bring it to the club's attention so we don't drop the ball - so are you volunteering, hmmmmm???;)

Sure, I'll take lead. Do I need to set it up with Brian? Are we carsoniting too or just resetting the three posts?

I can totally relate to the frazzle issue! I ending up bailing out on the Eagle Rock trip Saturday which I am still bummed out about. I used the day well though and got caught up on a couple projects at home that have been hanging over my head. Hang in thar doood!

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
I'll help out. I feel terrible for bailing on the last work day, but my 40 needed new motor mounts. Now it's ready to go. :thumb:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Sure, I'll take lead. Do I need to set it up with Brian? Are we carsoniting too or just resetting the three posts?
Shoot him a call. I don't think he needs to be there, but let him and Cat know what's up. I think just resetting the posts is enough. And reinforcing them, with the finest of Rice field engineering. Cat did see the illegal entry point as well, and she is running it past Christine; she sees no issue with maybe buck and rail to sincerely close it. You know, the place you carsonited 'Closed' last year while Kevin McDermott was debating whether we were ok carsoniting it?:p: She has to authorize the buck and rail though.

No authorization needed to repair our post and cable though!

You guys rock. Martin, no need to feel guilty. Let's gitterdun!

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Shoot him a call. I don't think he needs to be there, but let him and Cat know what's up. I think just resetting the posts is enough. And reinforcing them, with the finest of Rice field engineering. Cat did see the illegal entry point as well, and she is running it past Christine; she sees no issue with maybe buck and rail to sincerely close it. You know, the place you carsonited 'Closed' last year while Kevin McDermott was debating whether we were ok carsoniting it?:p: She has to authorize the buck and rail though.

No authorization needed to repair our post and cable though!

You guys rock. Martin, no need to feel guilty. Let's gitterdun!

Ok, My pre plan is to coordinate with Mr. Root, Rising Sun's official Trip Coordinator type person. I will call Brian Rasmussan and see if he wants to be there and get on the same page. Within the next week or so a scouting pre work run will happen. So now the question is who's in. Warning: I have no problems calling out names so ya better speak up quick! :lmao: ;) :thumb: :hill:

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I'm in:cool:

Beater

Hard Core 4+
I have to focus on the sign... sorry only a few more weeks until soccer practice takes over my life

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
depends on time...but I am in if the time works...

Timm

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
I'm iffy... huge project at home, and a big party 7/28 will get in the way. But if possible, I will try!

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
I'd like to be more than a web encourager this time around as well...I think July is pretty open for me right now...I think :)