Jenny Creek 4th?

wesintl

RS Moderator
Anyone interested in Jenny Creek on Tues? :confused:

My family plans are the next weekend so I have Tue off on both fronts, work and family. :eek:

Anyone want to run up there? I'd also like to hike up to the top and over to the tressels on the west part of the divide. I'm thinking of leaving about 6:30 so I can get up there at a reasonable time:hill:

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Might be up for it.

Gotta check the plans for that day, but a nice early run might be cool. I haven't been to the trestles since before they closed the tunnel. I'll let you know.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I got forced to work the holiday but I don't have to be in until later. I'm in:)

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
The 4th is wifiepooh's birthday or I would do it. Did Kelly Flats on Sunday with CoWy....great time.....rain held off untill we were in the chutes....then it decided to really RAIN!

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Where would we be meeting? Turn off at the Moffat Tunnel to rollins pass?

wesintl said:
I'm thinking of leaving about 6:30 so I can get up there at a reasonable time:hill:

wesintl

RS Moderator
The Tunnel is good with me... 7:45ish?

Mike are you still in?

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
I told my friend Jason at work about it. He may be working tomorrow:rolleyes: (say thanks to the service riders schedualing.....) He is on 35's, has a blown 3.4, 5.29's and arb's. And is still running ifs:eek:

wesintl

RS Moderator
I finally found a cell phone on colfax that had a colorado # ;) I'll put it in the members only area.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
bh4rnnr said:
I told my friend Jason at work about it. He may be working tomorrow:rolleyes: (say thanks to the service riders schedualing.....) He is on 35's, has a blown 3.4, 5.29's and arb's. And is still running ifs:eek:

Well he probably wont be taking his truck since the motor is blown. I bet the IFS is what caused the engine to blow.....I've read on Mud that it's a big problem....in fact several folks that have friends that know other friends who have heard from realiable sources that IFS will even cause the dash light to burn out! :rolleyes: :lmao: :lmao: :hill:

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Uncle Ben said:
Well he probably wont be taking his truck since the motor is blown. I bet the IFS is what caused the engine to blow.....I've read on Mud that it's a big problem....in fact several folks that have friends that know other friends who have heard from realiable sources that IFS will even cause the dash light to burn out! :rolleyes: :lmao: :lmao: :hill:

He did do the wiring himself, so it'll probably catch on fire. Seems to happen every time he does electrical work:eek:

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Just drove in to work in the 40 with corned beef on the snakster! I'll be there tomorrow around 7:45ish. CB channel 4

wesintl

RS Moderator
oh first run for the sliders and the hot dogger :D