• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

It's October. Time to make the 2022 Calendar

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Now December I am still working. I really like the picture Perry sent me. He has good angles and lighting, but its cropped too tight top and bottom. I sent him an email asking if he has one not cropped. The white space above and below bothers me . I could fill it with another color, but would prefer not to. In any case the 2nd one is my photo from almost the same spot, I think Perry's photo is better if it were not for the cropping issue

I was on the same run so have almost the same picture. The smaller picture I took in both cases
Perry pic.JPG
December.JPG

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Looks great Ken, thanks for putting this together!

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
One day I will cover an entire shop wall with all the past years calendars I have saved!

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready
Also, can you crop my sister out of the picture you are using?

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Are these for sale, yet?

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Are these for sale, yet?
not yet

I dont put them up for sale until I make the order and set the price

I will give it another week to see if the coupon discount improves. Right now its 20%. A couple of years it has been 50% but you have to get lucky for that

Understanding timing though so I have them by the end of the month I typically order them by the 10th or 11th. This provides plenty of time to get them out before the holidays. That will be trickier with limited face to face meetings so we will have to see how that goes. I may ask people to be pickup hubs for a part of town. A couple of people did this last year and it really helped me out

Just a reminder I don't make any money and pay for my own so it isn't a business for me. The club pays actual cost and any profit goes to the club

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
What size is the calendar?

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
not yet

I dont put them up for sale until I make the order and set the price

I will give it another week to see if the coupon discount improves. Right now its 20%. A couple of years it has been 50% but you have to get lucky for that

Understanding timing though so I have them by the end of the month I typically order them by the 10th or 11th. This provides plenty of time to get them out before the holidays. That will be trickier with limited face to face meetings so we will have to see how that goes. I may ask people to be pickup hubs for a part of town. A couple of people did this last year and it really helped me out

Just a reminder I don't make any money and pay for my own so it isn't a business for me. The club pays actual cost and any profit goes to the club
I always appreciate the wonderful calendar you produce, Ken.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee