• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Italian Creek & Reno Divide pre-run 8/15/2020

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
@Stuckinthe80s and myself got our families together last weekend and camped out near Taylor Reservoir so we could pre-run Italian Creek and Reno Divide, one of the three trail systems we will be tackling over labor day weekend as part of the Triple bypass run. I didn't get a lot of photos but I do have a short video for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Italian Creek itself is a great trail to run. Not too difficult although it has been reclassified as a difficult trail during heavy rains and early spring run off can make the trail extremely muddy in a few spots. We got lucky that there wasn't much traffic on the trail because most of it is single track.
IMG_5020.jpg
IMG_5021.jpg
IMG_5025.jpg
IMG_5032.jpg
IMG_5034.jpg
IMG_5035.jpg
IMG_5039.jpg

J1000

Rising Sun Member
I think I saw you guys driving north of Taylor res on Saturday morning while I was gearing up with some friends. Either you or another green 80!

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I think I saw you guys driving north of Taylor res on Saturday morning while I was gearing up with some friends. Either you or another green 80!

It may have been me. I have a green 80