• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

ISO: Denver FJ62 owner

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
I know I’ve talked with some of you in the past, but this project fell completely off my radar. Looking for an FJ62 owner in Denver - the closer to central Denver/downtown the better - to test fit a product. I’ll buy lunch as a thank you and of course give you a hefty discount on top of the usual Rising Sun discount if you decide to order a set. See below.

I make laser cut ABS panels for the cargo area of the FJ60 and would like to adapt them for the 62. I’m looking for an 1988+ build date truck with the 3 point belts in the back (thanks anyway @Crash). Here are the 60 panels to give you an idea:
00B47B73-D3B3-425E-82EE-D87783BDD8D2.jpeg

These are a great replacement for trashed OE panels, or for removing your pristine panels and replacing them so you can beat up the ABS when you’re hauling cargo, camping, etc, and save your nice original panels for posterity.

I would prefer to meet next Sunday, a week from today, at 2PM or later.

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
FYI his will require me to remove your existing panels - CAREFULLY - and should take 1-2 hours. I’m pretty adept at gently removing the panels as not to mess up the fragile Masonite.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Might be interested in a 60 set or at least drivers side. Also, are they pre drilled to fit?
Price pending and could possibly p/u mid Feb if they were ready?
Let me know.

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Might be interested in a 60 set or at least drivers side. Also, are they pre drilled to fit?
Price pending and could possibly p/u mid Feb if they were ready?
Let me know.
I usually don’t sell them as singles but might be able to work something out with you. They come with the fastener holes pre drilled, the windshield washer bag hole cut out (you’ll have to transfer that over), and all the fasteners. It’s ready to rock out of the box.

The ones shown were my personal pair, but I do not cut speaker holes. That’s easy to DIY with a jigsaw. Way too many speaker options out there to be able to design for every single one.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Have some ABS panels in, but I'm modifying driver side. Is this something that could be ready by mid Feb?

baileyfj40

Rising Sun Member
I've got an 89 62.

baileyfj40

Rising Sun Member
Bailey. Sunday afternoon yes.