• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Introduction

Hi Folks,

My name is Brad and I am a longtime Forum member and supporter. I have had the opportunity to meet some of you over the years at the Rally and other venues. I have been a Parts Director for McDonald Automotive for several years, we recently acquired a Toyota franchise and now have the ability to help the local community out as a supporting vendor! Please send us a PM if you have any needs for OE parts, we also have access to tires and wheels, both OE and some aftermarket.

We are offering special pricing for forum members, as a local company, we also strive to provide exceptional service and delivery options, I may even be able to personally deliver some items! If you have any inquiries, please send us a PM and we will be glad to help you out!

Thanks,
Brad

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Hey Brad,

With ordering directly from Toyota most f us have found ordering online to be the cheapest prices, while t he deals hip has offered us a discount, we’ve typically be at those prices by just ordering online and picking up at the dealership? Just curious if you’ll match Toyota online price. Thanks for posting!

Great question, with our forum discount we are extremely competitive with online purveyors. I have found that it is not unusual for online dealers to make a good amount of money on shipping charges. If you are local and would like to pick up at the dealership, you are likely to find that we have better pricing than most of the online dealers. If you are able to pick up at the store, we are also able to have most parts available for will call the next day. We will make our absolute best effort to match any documented total price on parts, in most cases, we can.

Thanks Again,
Brad

Last edited:

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
This sounds like you are the parts director for a newly acquired franchise that will be McDonald Toyota. Is this an existing franchise taken over or is this a new start up? Where is the brick-and-mortar location? Most of us order online from your local competitor as @3rdGen4R mentioned and pickup locally.

This is a dealership that was acquired in the middle part of 2021, the brick and mortar location is in Fort Morgan. We have been operating since that time as McDonald Toyota, we can certainly take orders via the forum and have them picked up locally.
We also have delivery options within the Denver Metro if Fort Morgan may be a bit of a hike for some folks. Send us a PM and we can look into ways to make your experience as convenient as possible.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Hi Brad,
Huge props for reaching out to us here! The folks here certainly will appreciate the value of being able to call a fellow Cruiser enthusiast who won't sell them a 91-92 distributor cap for a 93 (quite similar on initial appearance, but ...)
A few years ago I did a wandering day trip across the plains and had a great time at the Ft. Morgan history museum, checking out the historic bridge, and a great local meal. So often we look to the mountains for exploring but eth plains are hidden gem.

Someone here must have a 2f for you also!

Last edited:
Hi Brad,
Huge props for reaching out to us here! The folks here certainly will appreciate the value of being able to call a fellow Cruiser enthusiast who won't sell them a 91-92 distributor cap for a 93 (quite similar on initial appearance, but ...)
A few years ago I did a wandering day trip across the plains and had a great time at the Ft. Morgan history museum, checking out the historic bridge, and a great local meal. So often we look to the mountains for exploring but eth plains are hidden gem.

Someone here must have a 2f for you also!
Awesome, I am sincerely looking to be a resource for all of the enthusiasts here! While we don't yet have a ton of fancy web interfaces like some of the other guys, I truly feel that we can offer a personal touch and higher level of service than most. This community has been great to me over the years and I am happy to help in any way I can. I need to update my signature though......don't need that 2F anymore! Thanks for the kind words!

Brad