• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Intro! Howdy from Evergreen, CO!

lstamatis

New-ish
I didn’t consider the “storage” portion of your comment and need to investigate that part. Otherwise, I planned to take pre-orders and print what was necessary. If I pre-sold 100 shirts of a particular design I’d get 101 printed.

So, if I made $200, got a free shirt and kept myself busy with something I’d consider that a win. Like I said, not looking to get rich. I’ve got other “real” businesses that should provide for us. But if I can offset some of the costs of travel while on the road it will no doubt keep the journey going.

I totally get your point and agree 100% with everything you’ve said.

Last edited:

lstamatis

New-ish
Hey folks, things are progressing and the point of no return is well behind me. The house is sold, the truck is packed, and plans are starting to take shape. In a few weeks I head out to Colfax, CA to visit Ben with Dissent Offroad to get the new rear bumper/camp kitchen installed. This is the “last” of the modifications to Hermès, the adventure cruiser before the adventure begins. We’ve rented back our Evergreen home from the buyers until June 10th which gives us a little time to sort things out. In the meantime I’m wrapping up a couple of rentals we purchased in Iowa.

My family of four is getting very excited! We did a test run in Moab last week to escape the snow and everything went great and gave us renewed confidence in our plans.

I’m sharing this here first! Subscribe for updates!

blog: OverlandTraveler.com
youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UCaCJ1oDN7o7itMEygXcax_w
-Leon