I feel like a mushroom - raffle truck

sleeoffroad

Hard Core 4+
Hey, if you guys are planning to work at our shop this weekend (3/24) I need to know. Do you have the motor in yet?

We (Slee) can not put the bumper on this weekend. If the truck is left here, then it needs to run. We will put the bumper on sometime in the week.

There is space to work on the truck, but I need know who, what and where.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
The rig is at Ige's and Kevin is planning on picking it up soon. Feel free to call, I can fill you in whenever needed. The plan is to take the rig to your shop after Kevin is finished up with it and I'll let him determine when that will be.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
kevin will be picking up the truck this evening, and the motor will probably be at the exhaust shop on friday.. and the plan was to deliver it to you for bumper on saturday.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Kevin is the only one who can make that call. There is no way I would impose a deadline on him. He knows what needs to be done and he will get it done. I have offered my help if he needs it.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
team, those were kevin's words, not mine, I know better than to impose a deadline on him.

I would appreciate it if everyone would chill just a bit...

sleeoffroad

Hard Core 4+
I posted because I saw people mentioning working on the truck at the shop on the weekend, but I knew nothing about it. I don't want to rush the job, hell if Kevin wants to install the motor at the shop on Sat/Sun that is fine with me too. Just need to be in the loop.

Would hate for you guys to show up at the shop and I am on the golf course :beer:

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I am available Saturday morning until noonish when I need to run the wife out to the airport. Sunday I am dropping the munchkin off at Grandma's around noon, so I am available all afternoon. If we get done with the raffle rig I get to wrench on my 40!!!! :)

T