holy cross work

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
there will have to be some blasting on holy cross at french creek.

in preparation, the f.s. needs a couple seats to get up to french creek to drill rock for the dynamite. they have three people, gas, and a drill that will need to go up. big horn jeep club has one person that can take a person and probably the drill, so we are looking for a couple more seats and room for a jerry can or two. please, only respond if you have a rig competent enough to handle holy cross. no 31" tires/open diff rigs ;)

trip will most likely be Thursday, Sep 13 or Friday Sep 14. if you can help, let me know, or email brian oconnors at brian.oconnors@gmail.com

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
uhhhh...no. they actually won't be blasting that day. just prepping for blasting

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
No help on the actual issue, would like to but no capability to offer.

But if you have an MRAP that can crawl the USFS would like to know.

iu.jpeg

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
there will have to be some blasting on holy cross at french creek.

in preparation, the f.s. needs a couple seats to get up to french creek to drill rock for the dynamite. they have three people, gas, and a drill that will need to go up. big horn jeep club has one person that can take a person and probably the drill, so we are looking for a couple more seats and room for a jerry can or two. please, only respond if you have a rig competent enough to handle holy cross. no 31" tires/open diff rigs ;)

trip will most likely be Thursday, Sep 13 or Friday Sep 14. if you can help, let me know, or email brian oconnors at brian.oconnors@gmail.com

Hmmmm......let me get this weekend behind me and just maybe..... sounds like a blast! Haha 💣

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Any idea on why they are blasting?

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
there's abig rock that is on the trail just above french creek and asshats are going around it to get up the trail

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Oooooooh. I was worried that they where going to blast the creek and make it smooth like they did in the Rubicon a few years back.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
one passenger still needs a ride tomorrow.

if anyone can make it, please contact brian at the email address above or text me for phone info