Wanted Hit an elk! FZJ80 RF fender, hood, and more

Looking to find and/or buy something? Add this prefix to your thread.

Daytonadogie

Lifted
I hit an elk this weekend coming down 149 between LC and Gunnison, damaging my beloved “gray goose”.

IMG_1384.jpeg

IMG_1381.jpeg

Looking for RF parts, fender, hood, valance, bumper and maybe more. Not going to file a claim, don’t want to hassle with insurance, since they might total it because of parts availability. Thanks for any help and comments on this.

Last edited:

Coyote

It helps to list the year as not all parts are created equal — sorry to see this.
I have the corner light and lower valence if you need, potentially a hood — them message me. Possibly bumper too

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Insurance would definitely TOTAL it in my opinion. Others could comment on the "buy it back" strategy. Bummer to see this!

Is it moonglow?

Daytonadogie

Lifted
I repainted the truck Nardo (Audi) Gray. I’ll paint any of the parts I can get. Yeah I figured they would total it, with not much in return, then raise my premiums on my other vehicles. BS!

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
I could send you a corner marker. I broke my DS on and replaced both with Depo which are clear/white, even though I prefer the original Orange look. I could send you both new Depos for your good orange DS?

Sorry to hear. Glad not worse. Call Jeremiah? Also not terribly far is Classic Cruisers in Salida and Metric in GJ