• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Have you spent anytime out in the mountains?

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
If so, post up your hours from the time you left your house until the time you arrived back home on:
This is a log of what we do as a club and gets reported to the proper agencies to show how we make a positive impact in our backyard! I noticed that there have not been any entries for the fathers day and the Argentine Pass cleanup. Those are a lot of hours between all of us. Help show that we make a difference!

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member
Should we post all of our trail time individually for the Argentine pass cleanup?

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
I may not be the best person to ask, but last I heard we were posting individually for group runs since travel time is included and it varies from person to person. What do you suggest @Outlander40 ?