Ham Radio Lic Notes

PabloCruise

Hard Core 4+
This seems like a new site to help with the test https://hamexam.org/

My son-in law said the practice tests didnt have the answers so I found him another site to use :)

My Nephew just got his License and he has a built 200 series

I do like HamExam.org - they keep track of your practice exams so you can see what sections you need to study more.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Online testing is available during Covid 19 times, where-to-take-amateur-radio-exam.htm .

Let's just say it will save me about a 4.5 hrs Drive to and from the COS site(s) and I do like the idea. Very similar actions for my CEU requirements, with test/exams.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Did you end up taking this test online Mike?
Yes I did. Had to schedule it from available time slots. Had to scan my test area/ room with Camera. 3 testing member’s observing me during exam.
They’ll let you know right away if you passed or not ( I passed).
Had my license and call sign the next day

Good luck to you

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
I am about to do the same online test Friday. I have been going through the flash cards on https://hamstudy.org/ for a week now, and will the rest of this week. Should be easy enough to ace the test.

RDub

@damon good luck! The Technician exam is really fairly easy. I had also studied a little of the General class stuff and for fun took the General exam immediately after passing the Tech exam. I actually passed the General exam! I don't feel like I'm a "real" General operator since I didn't study the material very thoroughly, but now I'm slowly working through it and at some point...

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
Took the test tonight and passed.