HAM Callsign Master list

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
I want to get everyone's callsign updated and set on to the laminated sheet with the repeater list and the list of prosigns.

Does anyone feel comfortable about posting up their callsign? Or should I ask folks to PM me their callsign? I want to be sensitive to folks who don't want that posted in full public view.

I will take what Nakman did last year and add on to it. I will make a big sheet. maybe 5x7 and a small one of 3x5. The big one is for folks whose eyesight doesn't work very well anymore(Romer:lmao:).

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Is this just for RS Members? If so do the list in Member's Only, that should help with some privacy.. ;)

I'll post one...

...as soon as the FCC coughs it up. :D

Cheers!

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Is this just for RS Members? If so do the list in Member's Only, that should help with some privacy.. ;)

I didn't want to omit anyone who may be becoming a member soon.:D

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
I didn't want to omit anyone who may be becoming a member soon.:D

Yeah but...

if one attended the class then there's your event. And if one attends the meeting tomorrow night then there's your meeting, so one has essentially fulfilled the membership requirements, all but coughing up the dough! Which one could do tomorrow night, then likely be allowed into the Member's only forum before the week is over, long before the FCC gives up the callsign. All part of the path to be a part of the member's only ham directory! :thumb:

Hants

Rising Sun Member