Club Secretary
Staff member

Cocarlisle

Hard Core 4+
Buddy rides a GG he love it
It’s a 2017

aprosise

Hard Core 4+
Anyone seen one of these? I'm not really in the market for a bike at the moment, but I enjoyed this story... and like that these are made in Denver https://www.bikemag.com/news/guerrilla-gravity-introduces-affordable-u-s-made-carbon-frames/

They look awesome. If all the marketing hub bub is true, its rad they are trying a different resin technique for carbon. Pretty crazy they dropped all of their aluminum bikes though.

Not to take away from GG, but If youd like to support a club member, I am a welder and machinist at Reeb Cycles and we make a pretty kickass aluminum 145mm travel 29er. I CNC machine, weld, heat treat and powder coat everything in house.
IMG_7482.jpgIMG_7465.JPGIMG_7228.JPGIMG_6809.JPG

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Cool that you work at REEB!

That's what I have, although it's ancient, prior to the full suspension. I got it late 2015 so it's a plain old Soultrain made one. It's even been on the (old) Chubb trail.

reeb.jpg

I had to get you guys to repowdercoat it last year, the matte grey wasn't good. It was rusting through. Glossy white has been bulletproof though. Ditched the belt drive after about a year, it solved problems I didn't have and ended up being more trouble than it was worth.

IMG_0443_mid.jpg