Found good tire deal at ebay

2fpower

Rock Stacker
These deals pop up about twice a year, but you can buy two tires over $450 and get $100 off. The coupon is good for two times, so you can do again, to get $200 off a set of four tires.

I only buy from Discount tire for their warranty and lifetime balance, so here is their store, then search what tire you are looking for...

eBay Coupon: Savings on Select Tire Purchase: $50 off $250, $100 off $450 or $150 off $750 + Free Shipping​

eBay.com offers Up to $150 off Select Tire Purchase when you apply coupon code TIRES22 at checkout. Shipping is free (some exclusions may apply).

Note, coupon may be used 2 times per customer. Consider splitting your purchase into 2 transactions to maximize savings. Coupon is valid for select eBay sellers only.

Coupon savings:

• $50 off $250
  • $100 off $450
  • $150 off $750

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member
Anyone ever use discount direct? Can you get certificates via eBay route? I have had decent luck with discount matching Costco prices in store, any luck taking them this online pricing type deals?

SteveH

Hard Core 4+
I ordered my last set of tires from Discount online and then had them mounted at the store. Fairly painless and there was a significant discount simply by pre-buying online. Try going to discounttire.com and creating an online account. Might be smoother than using eBay as an intermediary.

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Anyone ever use discount direct? Can you get certificates via eBay route? I have had decent luck with discount matching Costco prices in store, any luck taking them this online pricing type deals?
Discount will match all the prices. And they will push a warranty on you. There warranty may be worth it to some. I personally don’t believe in warranties beyond what comes with the tire. Anywho.

2fpower

Rock Stacker
Yes, you can buy online or through their ebay store, and it is the same deal. go in the store and they mount them for the same price. I have done this several times, as have several in our local TLCA club.

In regard to the warranty... if you plan to go offroading, the warranty is awesome. I got three replaced last year due to cuts and flats. One tire blew as we came down Holy Cross. And another got a gash the next day on Red Cone or Radical. Warranty is about $50 and is bumper to bumper, no questions asked.

I don't get them on my daily drivers, but I am not abusing them..

1647804818515.png