Glitter Gulch Gambol Oct. 19-22 2006

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Come join the Southern Nevada Land Cruisers at the 29th annual Glitter Gulch Gambol, one of the TLCA's oldest sanctioned events, outside of Mesquite, NV. The 2006 GGG will be held on October 20th through 22nd. The high desert and alpine terrain at the West's entrance to the Colorado Plateau will provide the backdrop to some of the nation's most scenic and challenging 4-wheeling. Saddle up your Toyota 4x4 with SNLC and TLCA for a weekend on historic mining trails and desert arroyos. We are offering two days of guided trails ranging from SUV friendly to hardcore wheeling.

Our event campground located only 10 miles south of Mesquite off I-15 sits at 4000 ft elevation and is easily accessible with primitive camping sites available for tents, RVs, and trailers. Oasis style accommodations are also available within 15 minutes of the event camp in the nearby resort town of Mesquite.

----------------------------------------

Here's the deal:
I'm leaving Thursday, Oct. 19. We'll drive all day and get to the campground before dark. We'll wheel on Friday and Saturday. Sunday morning, we'll drive back to Denver.

I can fit 3 people comfortably in my 80, if anyone wants to make a road trip. If you'd rather bring your own ride, that would be cool too.

IMG_0625.JPG

Three Wheel Ben

Trail Ready
I may be in for about the same schedule as you. I have to go to LA for training the next week and was thinking about taking the family along. Inlaws live in St George. I'll let you know as we get closer.

ben

Three Wheel Ben

Trail Ready
Well Matt, looks like I'll be joining you for the GGG. I can only wheel Friday though. Will camp Thurs and Fri nights. Need to leave for LA saturday morning. Looking forward to it :D and I think I'll bring the roof tent:thumb:

I think we are planning on leaving Thurs morning early (7:00) and dropping off the fam in St George. It's only about 45 min from mesquite.

Thanks for mentioning this at the meeting so I could make it work out.:cheers:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Sounds good. I'm planning on leaving Thursday as well. I will bring my ground top tent. :D

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
No GGG for me, I'm afraid. Work has gotten super busy, and funds are tight anyway. :bawl: