• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Get your comments in by Oct 7th

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
@3rdGen4R is this something the TLCA could support and send an urgent E mail about?
It’s possible we could in the future when we set up some structure on how to do these type of things in a process. Hopefully moving into the future we will utilize our online presence more and engaging more in more into things like this.

FireMike

Rising Sun Member
Thank you all for your participation with this project. I know that we all feel the same passion for keeping access to these and all other areas that we enjoy. Unfortunately with the cuts in budgets to the USFS, BLM, NPS, and others we are going to see more of this. Please write your congressman as well and let them know we need to support the agencies that keep access available. As the Land Use Coordinator for our amazing club I am trying to do my part.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Heather (TLCA president) gave this idea the "thumbs up." We just sent a slightly-modified version of yesterday's email to the entire TLCA email list (10,671 subscribers).

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
FYI... Please don't put it off... HOWEVER I saw this update... UPDATE: Comment Period has been extended through October 22, 2022
Agreed, and website says 10/21. Great news!!!

1665164666999.png

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
They extended the timeframe to get your comments in.
"10/7/2022: The BLM is extending the Labyrinth Rims/Gemini Bridges public comment period. The comment period will close at midnight on Friday, October 21, 2022."

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
What is the consideration on going to some folks with the big audiences and large offroad channels in the Moab area; just as an example (I know there is history there): Ozark Offroad, Matt's Offroad Recovery, BleepinJeep, JeepAdventures, etc.?

Heritage40

Rising Sun Member
T-minus only a couple hours. Please submit your support for Alternative A. Thanks