Georgetown Lake Ice Racing

MtnAddict

Rising Sun Member
Anyone registered for Sunday ice racing going to the Jan meeting? Wondering if someone wouldn’t mind snagging our RS hoodies we ordered and bringing with. Gladly pay you for your trouble. Thx

stusic

Rising Sun Member
Anyone registered for Sunday ice racing going to the Jan meeting? Wondering if someone wouldn’t mind snagging our RS hoodies we ordered and bringing with. Gladly pay you for your trouble. Thx
I can, sure. Let me know what you got.

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
It's a lot of fun and if February 6th doesn't work for anyone, the have a bunch of other days too, but I think it would be fun with a bunch of land cruisers going. They also do vehicle inspections. Big things are that your vehicle doesn't leak, battery strapped down, seat belts. Helmets are not required.
Are you saying that out of all those Hdj80’s, not one of them leaks? I mean according to laws of infinite probability, I guess it’s possible.....

Doughboy

Rising Sun Member
Are you saying that out of all those Hdj80’s, not one of them leaks? I mean according to laws of infinite probability, I guess it’s possible.....
I know mine doesn't leak! @dan1554 is basically brand new. And according to @stusic his only has 5k miles, so basically new