• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Gamiviti - new product

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Second bracket is a solution that combines your OEM rail with our existing rack receivers, aka the original quick-release awning bracket. So that means this is how you can do a quick-release awning on an OEM rack. Here are the pics:

IMG_7166.jpg

IMG_7167.jpg

IMG_7168.jpg

IMG_7169.jpg

I'm willing to give you a pair of rack receivers, a pair of the adapter brackets, and help you install your awning.

Please post up any questions, comments, thanks. :cheers:

Jcbmx

Trail Ready
Hey gang, I have 2 new awning bracket solutions and I'm hoping to find someone here willing to test them. Which means you supply the truck with the OEM rack, and the awning, and I will give you the brackets for free, also help install them. Also use your truck for photos, and an install video. And if you need an awning also, I can help you get one of those as well I'm a dealer for ARB, Smittybuilt, Overland Vehicle Systems, and Rhino products.

Both of these brackets are to be used with your OEM rack- compatible with any Land Cruiser, and LX570 older than 2016, any GX470, any 4th or 5th Gen 4Runners, or any other Toyota that seems to have the same kind of rail..

First bracket is a solution for a more permanent mount- these wrap around your rail then bolt to it using some channel nuts, you can then attach your awning. here are the pics... shown with a Rhino Batwing installed. This is an upgrade to our Multi Bracket as it's simpler to install, and doesn't require an additional plate to mount the Batwing.

View attachment 106243
View attachment 106244
View attachment 106245
View attachment 106246
View attachment 106247

Until I come up with a better name, these will be called the "OEM Rail Awning Brackets."
I'd be willing to volunteer my rig (2008 LC)...need to get an awning though, tell my wife it's for marketing haha

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Finally launched version 4 of this 200 series dashboard accessory panel, the last one and most difficult being the 2008-2015 LX570. If you would have told me 10 months ago it would take me that long to develop these, I wouldn't have believed you, and probably wouldn't have listened. Part of that long timeline was a vendor who turned out to be kind of a deadbeat, the silver lining of which is I have moved on from them and found someone way better, just part of the many joys of running a supply chain, I digress....

So here we are today, all 4 versions are launched and in stock, I am super grateful to the few club members here who have already embraced this product, thank you again. And thanks again to @rckhound Steve for letting me use his truck as the model in the video...

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Next one to make its way out the back end of the Gamiviti dream factory is called the Multi Plate. I had a couple of these on display at the Rally so you may have seen them there... it's a universal accessory plate. What makes it unique is it was designed to mate up to any roof rack. Not just Gamiviti, we're talking all of the extrusion racks, the tray racks, other tube racks, even OEM rails. And then its intended to help you mount up just about any accessory you need to, including Rotopax, traction boards, Hi Lifts, Quickfist clamps, etc.

Pics of the plate...
IMG_7358.jpg
IMG_7530.jpg

Pics of it installed... what makes this one cool is how in addition to mounting it flat on your rack, you can also hang if off the side of your rack if you have our Rack Receivers, or have it behind your spare tire if you have our spare tire receiver hitch system.

IMG_7524.jpg
IMG_7526.jpg

even on the side of OEM rails, if you want stuff up that high...
IMG_7535.jpg

I'm working on the first video on this one today, also still need to figure out shipping but that doesn't matter to anyone local. More pics on the site http://www.gamiviti.com/multi-plates

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
thanks again to @ry303 for letting his trucks be some test subjects here... been a little busy but finally got around to the video on these little angle brackets here.

I realized today after I edited the video that I'm just one hole away from these little brackets also mating up with my tube clamps, which allows them to be used as a new way to add Yakima bars across an OEM rack- I'm going to incorporate that into the next batch, for now if someone wanted that feature they would just need to sprinkle some add-a-hole into it.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
I keep forgetting to update this thread... feels like I have launched more new products in the last year or two than the previous 10 combined. And I've got a couple more tricks in the pipeline, in fact hoping to debut at least one of them at Cruise Moab this year... :)

In other news, yesterday was literally the longest roof rack install ever recorded. I think @Inukshuk and I spent 6 hours on this sucker, though he kept getting distracted with lights and didn't listen to directions. :lol: we also took a break to pick my daughter up from school on her birthday. anyway Daniel's gonna drive the internet debut of this once a few other goodies are added, here's your sneak pic:

IMG_8219.jpg

and I believe this may make another appearance at our club meeting next week. Daniel thanks again for allowing me to support the #longcruiser journey!

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Now i just need you to help me run a paint sprayer down those sides!

Tim's attention to detail is great. I kept suggesting better ways to do things and he kept putting me in my place, cause I was wrong.

Anwyay, the future is BRIGHT and RS is family so here's a few more sneak peek pictures. Tires are mounted but won't go on till some centercaps arrive next week. LOTS more lights to mount.
I'll be doing the rest of the light installs and a few other things over at the nice heated and well lit space of Envision Fabrication over the weekend. You are welcome to stop by after 5PM today and all weekend but call or text me first to make sure I am there. I warn you - either watch / heckle etc staying out of my way or come down ready to take assignments and get to work. I have to finish this weekend and leave in 8 days.

IMG_5765.jpg
IMG_5759.jpgIMG_5760.jpgIMG_5761.jpg

Last edited:

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Lookin better and better with each post @Inukshuk

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
So many rain gutter towers!

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Wait till you see what Travis fabbed up tonight! I am pushing hard to have it debut at the RS meeting Wednesday.
IMG_5772.jpegMirror Ball.jpeg

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
I have been asked multiple times to develop a solution for putting Maxtrax, ActionTrax, etc. on the side of a RTT, mounted to one of our racks. The main issue people face is once the tent is installed it covers up the rack, and there's no more room for the Maxtrax, and for one reason or another the customer doesn't want to put them on the back bumper or inside the vehicle. One alternative is raising the tent on cross bars and putting them underneath (which I've done) another is resorting to a shorter RTT and putting the Maxtrax in front of that (which I've also done). But now that RTT's are all fairly long, and low profile continues to be a major push, and many RTT's don't allow for things to be bolted to them, I had to finally solve for the initial request which was how to put the Maxtrax on the side of the tent, supported from underneath the rack, in a way that still allows the tent to be deployed.

This week I finally got everything in stock to do that, which included a new revision to our traction ramp brackets, and new product called Rack Arms. Spent most of the day today building out this web page: rack arms — Gamiviti - https://www.gamiviti.com/rack-arms

And making this video:
View: https://youtu.be/nHLxjN0YaVw

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Tim - fantastic. I like this video of the best. I thought your style was really dialed in. Great intro music could maybe be a little lower but the way you reached up to the phone and the edits I especially liked when you went from the side of the truck onto the roof. Watching this from my tent in my moab was awesome

Yota_addict

Wincher
I made a similar mount for my 40 to hold my rotopax. I may be interested in one of these mounts for my bike. 👍🏼
937FA313-1C28-43AF-9442-9E9D5F3205E0.jpeg