• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Gamiviti - new product

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Oh yeah! We did a short version 4Runner rack for the 5th gen...

IMG_5025.jpg

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
first 200 product out of the gates, prototype installed yesterday. It's a replacement speaker grill for the top of the dash, turns that area on top of the nav into an electronic megacenter. One of my more complex designs to date, pretty happy with it so far what do you guys think-

200_gamivitibezel_cad.jpg
IMG_5338.jpg
IMG_5339.jpg
IMG_5340.jpg

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Cool, is it a 2016 and up only item?

RDub

Awesome, Tim, looks great. One for the FJ60 that mounts on the right side of the dash pad instrument cluster hump would be super cool. Cover up that lower radius where the vinyl always blows out.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Looks pretty neat for people with vehicles made in this century. :grinpimp:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Cool, is it a 2016 and up only item?
this one is, yes, but no reason I couldn't develop another one for the 2015. do you have a similar speaker cover up there?

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
this one is, yes, but no reason I couldn't develop another one for the 2015. do you have a similar speaker cover up there?
I believe so

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
@Romer since you asked we now have a 2008-2015 version and 2016-current version developed and in stock for the dash accessory mount. Pic of what this looks like in a 2008...

Gamiviti_speakeraccy10.jpg

Also I have no idea how this would look next to your Tesla screen, but willing to give it a shot!

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Also check this out... another one I still need to get onto the website. This is for any 200 series with the 3rd row seats removed, and drawer system installed, basically a little accessory mount that uses that same latch in the wall.

Gamiviti_3rdrow_accy1.jpg

Gamiviti_3rdrow_accy4.jpg

Gamiviti_3rdrow_accy5.jpg

Neat little spot to store small items, and what makes this one even cooler is that the handle you used to use to release the 3rd row seat, is now what you can use to release this little accessory. So think of needing to grab your 1st aid kit, fire extinguisher, or potty bag in a hurry...

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
@Romer since you asked we now have a 2008-2015 version and 2016-current version developed and in stock for the dash accessory mount. Pic of what this looks like in a 2008...

View attachment 103863

Also I have no idea how this would look next to your Tesla screen, but willing to give it a shot!
Thanks Tim. That looks awesome. I have all my gear situated so don't know what I would put on it. However, things I didn't seem to need become must haves later on for some reason :)

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
I'm doing the accessory brackets for on top of drawers in the 200 in aluminum now. First test outing was bringing a propane fire pit to the club meeting last week, worked well:
aluminum_propane.jpg

And a while back someone asked me to find a way to mate some Gamiviti rack accessories (rack receivers, specifically) to their bolt-together extrusion rack. So I made some... finally got that on the site today http://www.gamiviti.com/adapter-plates

adapter_plate.jpg

So now those with a single or double channel extrusion can bolt up my stuff with the 3" hole spacing. I've got some cooler stuff in the works though, stay tuned! :beer2:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
I should have paid more attention when @Inukshuk was playing with these ActionTrax recovery boards... I guess at the time the product just wasn't on my radar. Well after meeting them at Cruise Moab, getting to touch/feel the product, Gamiviti is now a stocking dealer for ActionTrax... http://www.gamiviti.com/actiontrax

IMG_6638.jpg

And I put up my first video on these today. I call this part 1, as I want to do a few more of these.. if anyone in the club would like to participate in that in the future please let me know, either content ideas, using your truck, even coming up with the situation. I'm going to try to get stuck in the sand in July, that'll likely be the next one.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
I should have paid more attention when @Inukshuk was playing with these ActionTrax recovery boards... I guess at the time the product just wasn't on my radar. Well after meeting them at Cruise Moab, getting to touch/feel the product, Gamiviti is now a stocking dealer for ActionTrax... http://www.gamiviti.com/actiontrax

And I put up my first video on these today. I call this part 1, as I want to do a few more of these.. if anyone in the club would like to participate in that in the future please let me know, either content ideas, using your truck, even coming up with the situation. I'm going to try to get stuck in the sand in July, that'll likely be the next one.

Good deal! I'm happy to go play with recovery boards. I have used Action Trax in many creative ways, I have a few pairs we can get dirty.
@LongCruiser will be in the Action Trax booth at Expo Mtn West in August, with long stickers ...

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Hey gang, I have 2 new awning bracket solutions and I'm hoping to find someone here willing to test them. Which means you supply the truck with the OEM rack, and the awning, and I will give you the brackets for free, also help install them. Also use your truck for photos, and an install video. And if you need an awning also, I can help you get one of those as well I'm a dealer for ARB, Smittybuilt, Overland Vehicle Systems, and Rhino products.

Both of these brackets are to be used with your OEM rack- compatible with any Land Cruiser, and LX570 older than 2016, any GX470, any 4th or 5th Gen 4Runners, or any other Toyota that seems to have the same kind of rail..

First bracket is a solution for a more permanent mount- these wrap around your rail then bolt to it using some channel nuts, you can then attach your awning. here are the pics... shown with a Rhino Batwing installed. This is an upgrade to our Multi Bracket as it's simpler to install, and doesn't require an additional plate to mount the Batwing.

IMG_7170.jpg

IMG_7171.jpg

IMG_7172.jpg

IMG_7173.jpg

IMG_7174.jpg

Until I come up with a better name, these will be called the "OEM Rail Awning Brackets."