FZJ80 Suspension Parts

Colorado80

Lifted
Hi all,

I have decided to go a different route with my build. The following stuff is for sale.

- OME L Shocks Never Used, New in Box
- DC Front Shaft
- OME 863 Rears (Used; in box)
- Slee's Blue Bushings (included Landtank's Template)
- Spare set of Front Control Arms

The package price is 599 obo. Please contact me.

Thanks
Q

Last edited:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Q,

I don't need the package but I would be interested in the DC front shaft if you split it up or have takers on the other stuff. Might be interested in the bushings and spare front control arms as well....So, if you have a buyer for the shocks and springs, let me know what you want for the other stuff :thumb:

Tch2fly

Rising Sun Member
OK let's get this done ... I might be interested in just the shocks

Who needs the springs? :D

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
what lift are the 863's ?

Tch2fly

Rising Sun Member
I am out at least for the moment ...
The 80 just failed it's e-test and it was "suggested" ( :Princess: ) that I focus on fixing it before I worry about upgrades :eek:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I am out at least for the moment ...
The 80 just failed it's e-test and it was "suggested" ( :Princess: ) that I focus on fixing it before I worry about upgrades :eek:

It's a common issue right now! The standard you need to pass now is more strict than your vehicle was designed to ever pass. I'm guessing your CO and NOX were nearly double the mark?

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
863J's are these 863's plus an inch.

Tch2fly

Rising Sun Member
It's a common issue right now! The standard you need to pass now is more strict than your vehicle was designed to ever pass. I'm guessing your CO and NOX were nearly double the mark?

It's only a NOX issue and yeah don't get me started on the standards.:rant::rant::rant:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
It's only a NOX issue and yeah don't get me started on the standards.:rant::rant::rant:

Cost me over $600 to beat the btards. Had my hi flows flanged and had a new e compliant cat built to swap in. It was like pulling 2 sparkplugs AND plugging the tailpipe with Play Dough but it passed. Mileage dropped to about 9mpg while it was in there. :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: "He" is fixing it alright........rrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Cost me over $600 to beat the btards. Had my hi flows flanged and had a new e compliant cat built to swap in. It was like pulling 2 sparkplugs AND plugging the tailpipe with Play Dough but it passed. Mileage dropped to about 9mpg while it was in there. :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: "He" is fixing it alright........rrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

:bawl:My 80's plates are due and I have to get an emissions! :bawl:

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
:bawl:My 80's plates are due and I have to get an emissions! :bawl:

did you get a second on the house? thanks to ritter, that's what it'll cost ya:mad:

Colorado80

Lifted

:lmao: Tim. No, it wasn't the direction, just needed more exposure and I didn't want to deal with shipping hassles. I need to get rid of these parts. I am now the proud owner of three 3rd gen 4runners. Two are DD and the one that I am building is going to be the wheeler. Just need to fund the parts for that. I will be putting up my LX for sale here shortly in stock form. That means I have to get rid of the ARB which will be in the classified section shortly. Also the 4runner that I am building is already beat up enough where i won't feel that bad about it leaving the mall parking lot. Infact, I am just going to do a roll on flat black paint job on it. Maybe i should start a thread on the project build . . .

Kevin, great picture by the way :lmao:

Last edited:

Colorado80

Lifted
Hey Tim, if you want to sell me back those rims also, that would be great :lmao: I am need of a set for the 4runner. I hate those split spoke atrocities.