Wanted FZJ80 Left Fender and Hood in Dark Emerald Green

Looking to find and/or buy something? Add this prefix to your thread.

Alpine4X4

New-ish
I need a Dent/Rust free Fender (Drivers Side, with or without flare), and Hood in Dark Emerald Pearl for my 93. Was hoping to pull them off of a parts truck in Moonglow Pearl, but after finding out that getting them repainted in Dark Emerald Pearl will cost a small fortune, I'll see if anyone here has anything available? Don't care about fade or pinstripes, just want it to match original color.

I'm in NW Colorado, and willing to drive out and pick them up just about anywhere, and even help remove them if needed.

Let me know what you have, and a price.

Thanks!!!

Daytonadogie

Lifted
I need a Dent/Rust free Fender (Drivers Side, with or without flare), and Hood in Dark Emerald Pearl for my 93. Was hoping to pull them off of a parts truck in Moonglow Pearl, but after finding out that getting them repainted in Dark Emerald Pearl will cost a small fortune, I'll see if anyone here has anything available? Don't care about fade or pinstripes, just want it to match original color.

I'm in NW Colorado, and willing to drive out and pick them up just about anywhere, and even help remove them if needed.

Let me know what you have, and a price.

Thanks!!!
There’s a fender and possibly hood in green on ebay
I just purchased the right fender, hope this helps!

Alpine4X4

New-ish