• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Wanted FZJ80 Hitch and OEM Front Bumper

Looking to find and/or buy something? Add this prefix to your thread.

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Rear hitch must be mostly rust free to replace my crusty hitch. My original front bumper has a couple dents and the side wings are gouged to death so I'm looking for one in good shape. Thanks.

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Sent you a text Doug.

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Got the text Scott...thanks. I'm still looking if case someone is hankering to upgrade their front bumper and looking to ditch the original.

Shylock

Rock Stacker
Rear hitch must be mostly rust free to replace my crusty hitch. My original front bumper has a couple dents and the side wings are gouged to death so I'm looking for one in good shape. Thanks.
I got a front bumper from my 1997 lexus lx450 if you want to take a look at it. I'm in Co Springs.
Got the text Scott...thanks. I'm still looking if case someone is hankering to upgrade their front bumper and looking to ditch the original.

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Thanks for the vid I'm looking for one that is better shape. Might just pound out the one dent and fill the gouges with super glue gel and sand it down. I'm sorta anal when it comes to my restorations even though I'll probably just scrap it up in the future.

Telly

Rising Sun Member
@Corbet I found one on c-list last night that should work. Thanks tho!

Shylock

Rock Stacker
image.jpg

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Not too shabby. I'll message you.

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Thanks for posting this, that bumper is very nice. Tempted to buy it for hoarding reasons but I'm out of space!
@Shylock hooked me up with his old one so I'm good to go.