Free Air Storage Tank

I have an 11 gal portable air storage tank that I know longer need that I almost tossed in the trash today, but then decided someone here might want it for the trail. It's missing the schrader valve, but that's a minor hardware store item. Other than the missing valve, it's in almost new condition. Located just south of Monument.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
What are the dimensions of it?

subzali

Hard Core 4+
I'm out. Go Terry.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Dudes! These are SUPER handy for upgrading your existing garage compressed air system! Don't just think of them as a portable air tank, think of them as extending your existing compressed air storage capacity with higher pressure at point of use, plus the bonus of portability if desired:

Here's how I built my 12 gallon unit.

auxair4.jpg

Howdy FrontRange...

...it it isn't too late, I would like the air tank that you have headed for the refuse heap.

I'm planning to be at the August meeting, and would be glad to press it into service on TruckWagon if it is still available?

Cheers!

You're in time, but only if you are prepared to come to Monument to pick it up. I don't have any immediate plans to come up north. LMK

Sorry FrontRange...

...I failed to follow up on this thread.

If you won't be attending the meeting this Wednesday, I'm afraid that traveling to you isn't prudent to pick up the air tank. Rough calculation shows Monument as about 120 miles. With 18 mpg, and gas hovering at $4.00 per gallon, it's not cost effective to jump on this. I apologize if I've caused any inconvenience, and hope that you yet find a home for your tank instead of sending it to the landfill.

Cheers!