For Sale Fj62 for 5k

DanielChase

Rising Sun Member

Seems like a decent deal to me, assuming it really is rust free… Seller choose to list it under auto parts section presumably because it’s been sitting for a long time. On second thought, why was it parked!? The plot thickens…

floating_lc

Lifted
"Zero rust"....what are numbers anyway?

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 9.21.37 AM.png

Nemo

Trail Ready
What he meant to say was "Zero Rust Holes"....?

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
I know of a 62 that will probably be for sale in the next month or two for much less than this. Frame is rusty and body isn’t spectacular (better than my 60 though), but it runs and drives. The classic “it won’t pass smog” case. Just an FYI if somebody IS looking for a parts 62 or something to build from. The guy is going to swap some parts to his other, better 62, so there’s that. I would suspect the frame could be saved if you’re doing a frame-off and are into a good deal and a requisite amount of work. Just throwing this out there as it’s one that will be cheaper than the sum of its parts.

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member

Seems like a decent deal to me, assuming it really is rust free… Seller choose to list it under auto parts section presumably because it’s been sitting for a long time. On second thought, why was it parked!? The plot thickens…
FYI even though it’s listed in Denver, the truck is in Albuquerque.