For Sale FJ60 Sliders

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Throwing this out there in case I buy a different set of sliders tomorrow morning. The sliders I'm considering are more of a step design (similar to Slee's 80 series sliders) than the BIO sliders that are on my 87 FJ60. The BIO sliders will be up for sale if I pull the trigger. Looking for $500. These sliders were on @nakman rig and I believe they were a one-off build they did for him (Tim correct me if I'm wrong). Beefy fo sho. There is some powder coat missing where Tim touched a rock. Easy touch-up with some flat black paint. Bolt on design. I'm in Mo town or pick them up at my office in Englewood.

I'll follow up tomorrow if I buy the other sliders.

Edit: Ideally, I would like to swap a clean set of front mud flaps with the deal. I 'custom' cut the original flaps to form around the slider. Turned out real nice too.
Sliders a.jpg
Sliders b.jpg

Last edited:

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
These would look good on my "new" 60 I am slowly building up.....I'll take em!

Last edited:

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
Are you going to Cruise Moab? Anyway you could bring them?

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
@Telly I might have a non-RS buddy who would want these. Checking in with him currently. Don't hold them, this is just an FYI.

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
@Telly What step style are you considering? I am in the market and white knucle are the only option I have found. I am looking for bolt on 80 slee step style.

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Update: I will be looking at the sliders tomorrow morning. There is a chance I will install these on my 84 FJ60. I'll update everyone this weekend.

Telly

Rising Sun Member
I did pick up the sliders on Saturday. ARB step style sliders with the diamond plate top. They aren't nearly as beefy as the BIO sliders I have now. I'm debating on installing them on my bone stock (except OME lift) 84 FJ60. Reality is I'll never take that 60 in the rocks but these sliders would be a nice addition.

Sorry for the confusion, I probably shouldn't have posted my sliders until I knew for sure I'd be selling them.