FJ40 parts

I've got a stock roll cage in good shape for an FJ40. I'm not positive on which years it will fit, but it fit in my 81 just fine and I'm guessing it will fit other years as well. The cage is in good shape and also has the pads on it.

I also have the stock transmission from my 81 FJ40 which I believe is an H42. Maybe it's an H41? I got the tranny with the truck when I bought it but I believe it to be good.

I really just want to get this stuff out of my garage to be honest, but if you want to trade me a 12 pack of something better than PBR I'd be ok with that too :)

Air Randy

Hard Core 4+
Does the transmission have a super low granny first gear? If so, its an H41 that I would be interested in.

If it has a normal first gear then its an H42, which is what would have come in it stock.

I have never driven the truck with transmission in it, but the truck is US spec, and the previous owner put in an SM420, so I'm guessing that it really is an H42 as I don't think he would have put that loud and poor shifting 1948 sm420 if it were.

Interested in the roll bar...

Will PM you.

K