• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Found FJ40 Carb spacer/insulator

justin4045

Rising Sun Member
Looking for number 2 in the photo. It's for a late 60's early 70's fj40. F engine. Not sure if the 2F is the same or not? Let me know if you do.
042-01d-jpg.907025

Dangler

Wincher
I might have one but I am on vacation for 10 more days. If no one else jumps in I can check late next week

justin4045

Rising Sun Member
I might have one but I am on vacation for 10 more days. If no one else jumps in I can check late next week
Was hoping to get to this by this weekend, but if no one else has one I'll message you once you're back. Thanks

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Martin is correct. I believe to change was around 74, maybe 75? I can look through my pile too. I know I have later ones with the heat shield but not sure about the earlier ones like i have on my '71.

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Justin, I know I told you I don't have one but I really think there is one buried in one of my 40 parts bins. I saved some misc engine stuff of that seized f engine. I'll check again later this afternoon.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
I looked through my parts pile and found one for you! It was free for me so free for you. Call three oh three six seven four four oh four four during the day, or email jeff at rzeppa dot org. It says you're in Castle Rock, I'm in Evergreen/Kittredge, I can ship if you want.
IMG_20230317_154604095.jpg